Hardwood Creek Curbside Pickup (Hardwood Creek Library) Capacity: 1
Before making an appointment: make sure you have received an email confirming your holds are available at Hardwood Creek Library.
- Please arrive at your designated pick-up time.
- Walk up to the table positioned near the front of the building. Your items will be on the table and checked out to your library account. To identify your materials, look for your hold slip in one of the items. Simply grab your materials and go!
- If you are picking up a Chromebook or hotspot: please call the library when you arrive. A staff member will bring your device out to you.
- In order to maintain social distancing, please exit your vehicle to take your library materials when no one else is at the table.
- If you need assistance, staff are in the building and can answer your questions.
- In the case of inclement weather, your items will be placed in plastic bins marked with pickup timeframes. Open the appropriate bin, take your materials, and close the bin before leaving.
If you would like assistance placing holds, selecting materials, or have any other questions, please call us at 651-275-7300.
Power Available: No