Get Back Home
Stillwater Library Lockers
For patrons preferring the convenience of a pickup option for materials, a library locker may be scheduled to pick up holds. The lockers are located just inside the double door entry from the library's parking ramp.
- Appointments are required. Click the “Begin Registration” button below to register. You must register by 8 AM for a same-day appointment.
- Materials will be placed in the lockers at the beginning of your appointment date and may be picked up from lockers during library hours. Your holds will remain in the locker for one day only.
- Before scheduling a locker, please make sure that you received an email notification that your items are ready. Only materials received by the day prior to your appointment will be included in the locker.
- Saturday, May 14, 2022 Show more dates
- 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Stillwater Parking Ramp Double Door Entry
- Stillwater Public Library
Once you have scheduled a Library Lockers appointment, here's how to pick up your items on your appointment date:
- The lockers are located just inside the double door entry from the library's parking ramp.
- Pull into the library's parking ramp, located on the 3rd Street side of the building. There is a parking space reserved for lockers pickups just a few steps away from the door into the library.
- In the entry, you will see the green lockers. Materials will be placed in lockers alphabetically by last name.
- Look for the locker that is designated with the first four letters of your last name and the last four digits of your library card number. We do have multiple patrons with the same last name so it is important to look at the library card number to ensure that you are picking up the correct materials!
- Then open the locker door and take your items. These items will already be checked out to you and a checkout receipt with a due date will be included with your materials.
- Materials are available in the locker for the day of your appointment only, and lockers are only accessible during library hours.
- Please note: Due to the limited size of the lockers, please understand that all requests may not be able to receive locker service. The lockers can typically hold up to 10 standard size books. If your holds include more than 10 books or oversized items, we ask that you come into the library to retrieve your materials from the holds shelf. In addition, items such as laptops and telescopes must be checked out from the public services desk. If the library locker service is full or you have an available item that you would like more quickly, stop into the library and retrieve your materials from the holds shelf. Your item may be picked up during library hours. No appointment is needed. The holds shelf is located across from the Public Services desk on the lower level of the library.
Upon registering for a library locker, you should receive an email confirmation of your appointment from Library Events (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you did not receive this confirmation, please check your junk or spam folder.