Get Back Home
Stillwater Curbside Pick-Up
There are now two ways to pick up your holds and Book Bundles! You may choose from Curbside Pick-Up (contactless and in library parking ramp) or Express Services (in-person pick-up inside the library).
Curbside Pick-up: Tuesdays from 10 AM - 4 PM and Thursdays from 1 PM - 7 PM in the library's parking ramp. Materials will be bagged and placed on tables in the ramp, arranged in alphabetical order by patron last name. The library building will not be open to the public during this time. Appointments are required. Click the Begin Registration button to register. Only one appointment per person is necessary. Any items that have been received within 24 hours of the pick-up time will be checked out and included. Additional holds that arrive the evening before your appointment will not be included in your curbside pick-up.
Express Services: Wednesdays from 1 PM - 7 PM and Saturdays from 10 AM- 2 PM inside the library. We welcome you into the library for quick visits to pick-up holds, browse the shelves, and use a computer. No appointment required. Learn more about Express Services.
Before scheduling a curbside pick-up, please make sure that you received an email notification that your items are ready. If you receive an email notification about additional holds the evening prior to your pick-up appointment, these materials will not be included in the next day's curbside pick-up. Click the "Begin Registration" button below to schedule your pick-up.
- Tuesday, February 23, 2021
- 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Stillwater Parking Ramp
- Stillwater Public Library
Once you have scheduled an appointment, here's how to pick up your items during your appointment time:
- Pick-up will be in the library’s parking ramp on Third Street.
- Please pull into the ramp and follow the signage. Materials will be placed in bags on tables arranged alphabetically by last name.
- Find the bag that is designated with the first four letters of your last name and the last four digits of your library card number. Please double-check the last four numbers of your library card prior to pick-up because staff will not be available to assist in determining which items are on hold. We do have multiple patrons with the same last name so it is important to look at the library card number to ensure that you are picking up the correct materials!
- To ensure appropriate social distancing, we ask that only one patron is out of a vehicle at a time. Patrons are required to wear cloth face coverings when in this public space.
Staff members are following safety precautions while delivering these services including social distancing, isolating returned materials for 3 days, wearing face masks, frequently washing hands, and staying home while sick.