Get Back Home
Stillwater Curbside Pick-Up
Reserve your spot for curbside pick-up of books, movies, magazines and other library materials at Stillwater from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Saturdays and from 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM on Thursdays.
Before scheduling a curbside pick-up, please make sure that you received an email notification that your items are ready. If you receive an email notification about additional holds the evening prior to your pick-up appointment, these materials will not be included in the next day's curbside pick-up.
Click the "Begin Registration" button below to schedule your pick-up.
- Wednesday, July 1, 2020
- 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Stillwater Parking Ramp
- Stillwater Public Library
Once you have scheduled an appointment, here's how to pick up your items during your appointment time:
- Pick-up will be in the library’s parking ramp on Third Street.
- Please pull into the ramp and follow the signage. Materials will be placed in bags on tables arranged alphabetically by last name.
- Find the bag that is designated with the first four letters of your last name and the last four digits of your library card number. Please double-check the last four numbers of your library card prior to pick-up because staff will not be available to assist in determining which items are on hold. We do have multiple patrons with the same last name so it is important to look at the library card number to ensure that you are picking up the correct materials!
- To ensure appropriate social distancing, we ask that only one patron is out of a vehicle at a time. Based on CDC recommendations, we encourage patrons to wear cloth face coverings when in this public space.
What if I am unable to access the library parking ramp?
We will have a Third Street entrance pick-up option available for patrons that are unable to access the parking ramp. Pick-up will be from 10:00-11:00 AM on Mondays or Fridays. If you need this service, please email email@example.com. Please include your name, phone number and library barcode number in your email. The pick-ups are limited at this entrance so please help us keep these times available to those needing this service.
Staff members are following safety precautions while delivering these services including social distancing, isolating returned materials for 3 days, wearing face masks, frequently washing hands, and staying home while sick. We encourage library customers to follow CDC guidance and take similar precautions for themselves.