Get Back Home
Jigsaw Puzzle Tournament
Are you ready for a challenge? Come be a part of R.H. Stafford Library's first Jigsaw Puzzle Tournament. Teams of 2 to 4 people compete to finish the same 550-piece puzzle in the least amount of time. Prizes will be awarded to the first two teams to finish the puzzle. Here's how it works:
- Form a team of two to four players. Each team must include at least one child and you must have at least two people to be considered a team.
- Create a team name
- Registration opens October 20. Register online, stop by or call R.H. Stafford Library at 651-731-1320 to register with a staff person. Space is limited to 10 teams so register early. You may register your team the day of the contest if space allows.
- Please come at least 15 minutes early to sign in and get any last minute instructions.
- If you need to cancel your registration, please contact us at 651-731-1320 so we have space for other teams.
- Sunday, November 17, 2019
- 1:30pm - 3:30pm
- Central Park Valley Creek A, Central Park Valley Creek B
- R.H. Stafford Library
- Check in at the registration table.
- Each team will get the same puzzle just before the start of the contest.
- Wait for the signal to begin building your puzzle.
- Once the start signal is given, begin building!
The first two teams to finish will be awarded a prize. Teams still working on their puzzles may take up to the maximum time allotted (two hours) to finish their puzzles. All remaining finishing teams will be entered into a drawing for a prize.