Get Back Home
Jigsaw Puzzle Competition
Are you ready for a challenge? Come be a part of the Park Grove Library's Jigsaw Puzzle Competition. Teams of 2 to 4 people compete to finish the same 550-piece puzzle in the least amount of time! Prizes will be awarded to the first two teams to finish the puzzle. Here’s how it works:
- Form a team of two to four players. Players may be any age but keep in mind the competition puzzle will be 550 pieces. You must have two people to be considered a team.
- Registration opens August 10. Register online, stop by Park Grove Library or call us at 651-459-2040. Space is limited to 10 teams so register early! You may register your team the day of the contest if space allows.
- Create a team name.
- If you need to cancel your registration, please contact us at 651-459-2040 so we can make space for other teams.
- If you are a solo puzzler and want to join a team, please tell a librarian and we will try to accommodate you.
- Teams should check in with library staff when you arrive.
- Each team will work on the same puzzle at their assigned table.
- Once the start signal is given, begin puzzling!
- Prizes will be awarded to the first two teams to finish.
- Saturday, September 21, 2019
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Park Grove Large Meeting Room
- Park Grove Library
|Opening Hours |
Sunday, Oct 13
|Hardwood Creek Library||1:00pm – 5:00pm|
|Lake Elmo Library||Closed|
|Oakdale Library||1:00pm – 5:00pm|
|Park Grove Library||1:00pm – 5:00pm|
|R.H. Stafford Library||1:00pm – 5:00pm|
|Wildwood Library||Closed for construction|
|Bayport Public Library||Closed|
|Stillwater Public Library||1:00pm – 5:00pm|